- start out with a plain Manila Tag #8
- cover the ARTplorations Daisy Dance Stencil with Distress Paint (Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers) and print it onto the tag
- use the leftover paint to create a smaller Manila Tag #5 for a future project
- place the same stencil over the flower tag and apply Distress Paint (Pumice Stone) through the openings
- at this point I didn't like the tag at all - it looked like I ruined everything but sometimes you have to endure this stage of a project
- stamp the daisy from STAMPlorations Bloom Sketches with Wendy Vecchi Archival Ink (Watering Can) - keep in mind you are stamping on a slippery surface
- ink up the edges with the same Archival Ink
- tear a piece of vellum apart and emboss the torn border using Versamark and Platinum embossing powder
- poke some holes through the vellum and the tag using the Tim Holtz Design Ruler and hand-stitch the vellum to the tag using grey thread
- print out the proverb, cut it apart and ink up the pieces with Distress Ink (Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Pumice Stone)
- color a piece of seam-binding with Distress Paint (Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Pumice Stone) and thread it through the hole of the tag - tie it into a bow
I hope that you like my tutorial and have fun creating your own flower tag.
Have a colorful day!