Friday, December 18, 2015

FA LA LA LATTE TAG tutorial by Kim

Hi!

It's Kim today and I have a tag I would like to share along with some photos of how I made it.

Step 1 I started with a print I made from my homemade gelatin plate DecoArt acrylics and the awesome Large ARTplorations stencil, "Leaf Bliss".


Step 2 Once dry I added some more stenciling on top in gold acrylic using the ARTplorations, "Retro Circles" stencil.

Step 3 Before the gold paint dried, I sprinkled clear embossing powder on top. This is the unmelted stage.


A bit closer, I love the texture embossing adds!


Step 4 Heat emboss the powder,


 Step 5 I added some more embossing in white using the STAMPlorations stamp set, "Artsy Border Maker". I used WOW Opaque Bright White, which I love because it stays white on top of the background, especially cool on top of red :)


Step 6 On the background I stamped the Fa La La La La part from, "Caffeinated Christmas" as well as onto the mini tag up top.

Have a great day!
~kim

1 comment:

  1. Such great techniques and tips. Loving the white embossing powder and the final project is gorgeous. Thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog