Hi my dear ARTploration visitors, Susanne here.
Today I wanna share a mail art envelope. I used PanPastels together with the beautiful ARTploration stencils and STAMPloration stamps.
Here are the step by step instructions:
1. I created an envelope blank with the Envelope Punch Board from watercolor paper.
2. I stamp the wavy border from the "Artsy Border Marker" stamp set with VersaMark ink all around the front edges.
3. I start coloring my envelope with the PanPastels. The pigments stick to the VersaMark ink.
4. I add some stenciling for more texture. I use the "Tribal Swirls", "Retro Circles" and also the "Merry Go Round" stencils.
5. I pick some pastel pencils and draw a frame arround the cover. Now it's time to seal the pastels with a Fixative.
6. I add some stamping with Archival Ink. I use the "Art Marks" stamp set.
7. I color my stamped circles with Faber-Castell Pitt Pens. I stamp the lovely little birdies from the "Small Birds" set, too.
8. To achieve a more artsy look, I add some doodling with markers.
9. I use pastel pencils to fill in some of my doodled images.
10. Finally I stamp some sentiments from the "Subway Art Builders Create & Dare" sets and glue the envelope together.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Merry Go Round
Subway Art Builders Create
Subway Art Builders Dare
Artsy Border Marker