I had one thing in mind as I started it and it was a struggle to get there. In the end it still did not turn out as I saw in my mind, but it wound up "happy".
I love bright colors but did not want this one so much so. I did a wash of white and some spots of Dylusions, orange spray. This section shows the Honeycomb Delight Reversed stencil. I like how the layers started to build up.
At this point I was not happy with the canvas; it was too big. So I tore it in half. I will use the other half some other day :)
Now that it felt more manageable, I played with some more sprays and came to the sunset colors which felt better.
I trimmed the bottom edge with some natural twine and made a braided hanger for the top. I added a bit of silly doodling along the edges.