Hello my dear crafty friends, Irit here, welcome to my new Mixed Media tutorial made for ARTplorations company.
Actually this is my last tutorial post for them as after a full year with this great stencil/stamp company it's a time to move to another possible adventures . But as you know when I love products I use them. So most possible that you will see a lot of new projects made with this company's delicious products.
And now for my tutorial:
1.Use DecoArt Modeling paste over a chipboard door hanger (was covered with white gesso before this step). Use Merry go round ARTploration's stencil and let it dry..
2. Paint the dry piece with two DecoArt Fluid acrylics' paints as shown.
3. Add orange paint over the yellow/bit of blue paint layer and mist with a bit of water for a nice effect.
4. Stamp a few butterflies from STAMPlorations'Trendy Butterflies stamp set, using clear embossing ink and heat emboss with black embossing powder. Then hand cut the stamped butterflies and mist them with yellow mist.
5. Add white faux stitching with Uniball pen and adhere the stamped and hand cut butterflies as shown. Outline the edges of the hanger with black permanent ink.
6. Stamp a couple more of black butterflies with the same technique.
Stamp the sentiment words with Trendy Butterflies stamp set over white cardstock with black heat embossing and mist with the same yellow mist. Glue the sentiment words and outline them with black pen.
Your bright door hanger is done!